My ECU is from 1995-6 Legacy it was really complaining only about the fan relay code P1500.
Two other codes I found to be related to the bad ground.
So here is some info about the code elimination board wiring.
Thursday, May 23, 2019
Wednesday, May 22, 2019
- Figure out the RPM formula.
- Make the screen bigger and add EJ22 specific O2
- Add engine load.
- Read switches
- Read error codes.
- Stop crashing on no ECU.
Note to self:
- First switch byte:
- ignition on
- automatic transmission true
- test mode (green connectors connected) true
- read memory mode (black connectors connected) true
- neutral switch in transmission true
- park switch in transmission true
- california mode true
- Second switch byte:
- idle switch on
- air conditioning switched on
- air conditioning relay active
- radiator fan relay active
- fuel pump relay active
- canister purge valve activated
- pinging detected
There is not a lot of info about this ECU but pinout is still present in the Subaru field manual for 98-200x something forester. Part numb...
My ECU is from 1995-6 Legacy it was really complaining only about the fan relay code P1500. Two other codes I found to be related to the ba...
Download links: https://www.virtualbox.org/wiki/Downloads